There were numerous questions being raised by interested parties who want to buy or get the Master Siomai franchise. I wanted to have them all covered and featured on this particular post dedicated to small business men and women in the franchising Philippines arena as well as those who are interested to get this concept of business going.
A popular rival however is the Siomai House who happened to have almost the same kiosk color (black color foodcart with a touch of red motiff as if having a Japanese aura / Japanese inspired) as what they earlier had.
The first one though got a distinguishing factor which points to a claim via their official website tagline saying “The Pioneer Japanese Siomai Maker“. This, perhaps makes their franchise one of the most wanted in foodcart franchising industry.
On the other hand, Siomai house, a popular product and franchise of Bernabest Food Products Inc had no official website. I only saw a blogspot on my way to search for more information. Master Siomai on the other side of the coin is a food cart business conceptualized and developed by Masterrific Foods. Searches reveal that this business is put up by a 9-year old company back in 2012 which means that as of today, 2012, it is already an 11-year old established small business idea in the Philippines and in the food cart franchise arena.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Master Siomai Franchise:
1. How did Master Siomai start as a business idea and how much foundation is expected of their foodcart franchise should you decide to avail or buy one?
– This business actually started off with supplying processed meat products to different small and big clients all over Metro Manila and nearby provinces. Their supply includes Ham, Bacon, Burger Patties and especially Siomai. These products were sold and distributed to hotels, restaurants and market places, making it a first in this type of food distribution back many years ago.
Their company’s success in the food processing and supply gave them a start up on a business idea to venture into foodcart franchising back in 2007 which gave them a 5-year old stable stronghold trust and delicious siomai food available through kiosks.
This business in food cart started in providing delicious and mouth-watering pork siomai topped with crab sticks and wrapped with Japanese seaweed making their product original, authentic and best of all, unparalleled.
They later ventured in giving more flavors with the introduction of the new siblings found on their pork, shrimp and beef siomai (now available with black gulaman juice for thirst quenching).
2. How much does the Master Siomai foodcart franchise cost?
– The foodcart franchise business package costs Php 280,000.00 all in. You can see more details with regards to the inclusions such as utilities, products, tools and quipments, crew and personnel plus other materials such as for cleaning and maintenance.
3. What is the official Master Siomai website and hotline numbers to contact and inquire regarding franchise application and other details?
– Their official website is mastersiomai.com but if you want to go directly to the franchise information, you can type this url string – mastersiomai.com/franchising. The hotline numbers, according to their site are (02) 351-1854 or (02) 282-4941 or (02) 355-5323.
4. What are the requirements and processes (involved) needed to buy or avail of the Master Siomai food cart franchise? (How To Apply)
– First thing you should do as part of the requirement is to look for your own location where you will put up and position the kiosk / foodcart. Second is to call their hotline telephone numbers stated above in #3 FAQ. If approved of your site / location, you have to pay the 50% deposit of the franchise cost for the construction of the full cart / kiosk assembly. Attend a business operation meeting. Crew and personnel orientation and training. Signing of the franchise agreement finally, the full payment of your balance of 50% of the remaining franchise fee upon delivery of the food cart.
Complete Food Cart Franchise Business Package Cost and Inclusions:
- Php 280,000
- 1 unit Japanese inspired food cart
- 1 unit 5 cu. feet chest freezer
- 1 unit stainless siomai steamer
- 1 unit single burner electric stove
- 1 acrylic plastic juicer
- complete food cart kitchen wares and plastic wares
- initial food and paper products (approx. P 7,000)
- complete set of crew uniforms
- cleaning supplies
- marketing collaterals